Citroën Service (http://service.citroen.com) is portal established and administered by Citroën vehicles maker AUTOMOBILES CITROËN A.S. on which technical documentation of Citroën vehicles is available for public and through which you can search for spare parts of Citroën brand.
If you register you will have access to documentation organized according to Citroën models.
Citroën Service (http://service.citroen.com) offers you to search ,according to VIN number of your vehicle, for a part which was mounted in the vehicle in production, to look through technical documentation and verify its order number immediately in your car-service, office, shop or at home in the computer.
Registration is fast, simple and free of charge.
- On the portal Citroën Service (http://service.citroen.com) in the right upper part you put the required language and click on "Valider".
- After pressing Valider the site should be set in the selected language /probably Slovak/ and you can continue in registration.
- In case the site is still in the original language, click on Sinscrire in the field for login. Registration guide will then be probably displayed in the selected language and you can continue.
- You can use two types of services on this portal
- Free services: include searching for spare parts
- Paid services: include technical documentation, such as standard hours, work procedures, electrical diagrams etc...
- If you have problem finding a particular spare part write it in the forum.
Please, observe website conditions of use on the web pages of Citroën Service (http://service.citroen.com).